When it comes to internet marketing one of the most important things to know how to do is drive traffic to your website, which by implication enables you to have your website ranking placed at the top row pages of search engines. However, uncovering the very best ways to drive traffic to your site have unfortunately been found as one of the most difficult tasks that many internet marketers face.
Once you can figure out the best way or ways to drive traffic to your website, then be very much assured that the sky is not in any way your limit, but your stepping stone. The question begged for an answer, which I will attempt to do in this article. The overall purpose of this article is to go over one of the best ways ever known and used by the experts to drive targeted traffic to their website.
This article doesn’t just stop at this; it also will look at various other ways which give you enough room to make choices that are suitable for your unique situation.
WHO NEEDS THIS ARTICLE?
Subsequently, this article is very important for anyone who runs their own site and desire to have torrents of traffic on their site. Website owners who before now have been enjoying shiploads of traffic to their site will also find it very useful as it will give insights on new and better ways to attain more website hits. With this said, let’s get down to business.
THE BEST WAY TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE
The tested and trusted method that you can use to drive traffic to your site is one that has proven to be the best as testified by the owners of the best creative websites ever. All that is needed is strict adherence to laid down procedures, and when this is done correctly, this method can have interested visitors coming to your site for years and years without you having to do much upkeep.
The method that I am talking about is none other than article marketing. Many online marketers use article marketing because they know it is one of the most powerful marketing strategies out there.
How Does Article Marketing Work?
Well, it is really pretty simple. The approach here is to own a rich content creative website and then write quality articles that are relevant to the niche of your said website. Once your articles are written, you need to submit them to high PR (page rank) article directory sites. These sites will allow you to create what is called a resource box at the bottom of your article.
In this resource box is where you will be allowed to entice readers to visit your site. That is all! Simply give helpful information for free (like the article you’re reading now) to the readers, and in exchange for the information, place your URL on the bottom of the article.
How then do I Market My Article?
Here are some things that will help you with your article marketing:
- Use SEO Keywords
Be sure to include relevant keywords that you are trying to rank for in your article titles and throughout the body of your article. This is really important yet some internet marketers fail to do this.
- Write quality articles
Providing readers with real value is very important. Your target is to drive traffic to your main site, the more value you give the more the reader will want to see what else you have to offer.
- Make sure that your resource box is enticing to your readers
Make sure that you write it so the reader feels like they have to check-out your site. Having a resource that converts readers to site visitors is very important.
- Write and submit as many articles as possible
One of the biggest mistakes that newbie article marketers make is to only write a few articles. When first starting out, you should at least be writing 2-3 articles a day. Doing this for just 2 months will definitely increase your web traffic.
There are many ways to get traffic to your site, but article marketing is definitely one of the best!
OTHER WAYS TO DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE
- Search Engine Optimization: This entails having your site at the fore page of popular search engines. If you can achieve a high-ranking website in popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN this alone would be enough to drive loads of traffic to your site. You can achieve this by always using SEO keywords each time you update your website.
- Write a free downloadable E-Book: Prepare an electronic book about topics on your site or blog then give it away to download for free to readers with options pass it on to others.
- Add a signature to your emails: Make a simple signature for your email and have your website URL or your free E-book URL attached to the signature.
- Use autoresponders: Having an autoresponder is a must for keeping traffic coming back to your site.
- Exchange links: You can exchange links with other websites like yours but do not link share with more than 10-20 sites because some sites will shut you down.
- Exchange banners: Exchange banners with other sites like yours with your URL connected to your banner.
- Participate in forums: In some forums like the Warrior forum you can make special offers and sell your E-book that you made for a small amount ($10-$20) and make a ton of money and bring in a lot of traffic.
- Submit your website to web directories: Google web directories and submit to as many as possible.
- Creating groups: Create a group at Google groups, Yahoo, MSN, etc. Build relationships then let your groups know about your site.
- Submit your website pages and articles to social bookmarking sites
- Become an active member of social bookmarking site
- Participate in Yahoo answers: Answer good questions and at the end of your answers apply your URL. If you give the best answer to a good topic you can get a ton of traffic to your site.
With the list above, you have a great outline of the best way to drive traffic to your website or how to increase traffic to your website for free. For a maximal result, it is best you apply all of these tactics to their fullest. I personally use all of these sneaky ninja tactics to drive traffic to my site. I also suggest you get out there and apply these tactics and start driving massive traffic to your site!
This Online Certification Course is an excellent resource to learn how to start an online business, easily build, design and drive traffic to your Free website.